Induction in Branding
At the end of this training, the participant will understand the importance of self-defining and image communication (personal, product, service).
When we think of a brand it is mandatory to understand the market environment, the target, the values and benefits we want to communicate, the discriminator and the essence of product / service / person we design the brand for.
- Module 1: Define how you want to be perceived
- Module 2: Organize your business and communicate based on this promise
- Module 3: Key elements of branding
- Module 4: Iconic Brands
Managers, sales and marketing juniors, persons interested in personal branding.
The training includes:
- Assessing the client's training needs
- Analysis of students’ implementation of skills 1 month and 6 months after the delivery of the training
- Online coaching with students (by email) in the first 30 days after the training delivery.
Our trainers are certified by International Swiss Centre for Business Research, Geneva. The trainings are provided by International Swiss Centre for Business Research, Geneva. The participants receive Diploma upon graduation.