Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this Website, accessible from https://www.teamexpert.ro/, you are agreeing to be bound by these Website Terms and Conditions of Use and agree that you are responsible for the agreement with any applicable local laws. If you disagree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from accessing this site. The materials contained in this Website are protected by law. .
Permission is not granted to download materials from Teamexpert Europe srl's Website for any kind of use, personal or non-commercial. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose or for any public display;
- attempt to reverse engineer any software contained on Teamexpert Europe srl's Website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transferring the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
This will let Teamexpert Europe srl to terminate upon violations of any of these restrictions.
All the materials on Teamexpert Europe srl’s Website are provided "as is". Teamexpert Europe srl makes no warranties, may it be expressed or implied, therefore negates all other warranties. Furthermore, Teamexpert Europe srl does not make any representations concerning the accuracy or reliability of the use of the materials on its Website or otherwise relating to such materials or any sites linked to this Website.
Teamexpert Europe srl or its suppliers will not be hold accountable for any damages that will arise with the use or inability to use the materials on Teamexpert Europe srl’s Website, even if Teamexpert Europe srl or an authorize representative of this Website has been notified, orally or written, of the possibility of such damage. Some jurisdiction does not allow limitations on implied warranties or limitations of liability for incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Teamexpert Europe srl’s Website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Teamexpert Europe srl will not promise that any of the materials in this Website are accurate, complete, or current. Teamexpert Europe srl may change the materials contained on its Website at any time without notice. Teamexpert Europe srl does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Teamexpert Europe srl has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The presence of any link does not imply endorsement by Teamexpert Europe srl of the site. The use of any linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may process certain personal data which include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- Phone number
- Cookies and Usage Data
Use of Data
The personal data are processed for for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
Reason to process
We may use your Personal Data because:
- You ask information through the contact form
- We need to perform a contract with you
- You have given us permission to do so
- To comply with the law
Retention of Data
We will retain your Personal Data only for as long as is necessary for the above purposes. We will retain and use your Personal Data to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations (for example, if we are required to retain your data to comply with applicable laws), resolve disputes, and enforce our legal agreements and policies. We will retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Rights under GDPR
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you: Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
- The right of rectification: You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object: You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction: You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability: You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent: You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where we relied on your consent to process your personal information.
- The right to complain: You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used. These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Tracking & Cookies Data
- Session Cookies: We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Security Cookies: We use Security Cookies for security purposes.